This full-colour VLE eBook
by Bob Holland provides in-depth coverage of the travel and tourism industry. Written to cover Unit 1 of the new 4-unit WJEC A level in Travel & Tourism, this book is also suitable for AS and level 2/3 Travel & Tourism qualifications from other awarding bodies. Containing over 200 pages of information, as well as more than 150 images of tourism destinations around the world, this publication gives the appropriate level of detail and insight which candidates need to fully understand travel and tourism. Topics covered in the book:
• Section 1: The nature of travel and tourism
• Section 2: The characteristics of travel and tourism
• Section 3: The structure of the UK travel and tourism industry
• Section 4: The development of the UK travel and tourism industry
What can I do with each eBook version?
- eBook to upload to a VLE network (12-month licence) - this PDF can be uploaded to a secure, closed VLE network and accessed by staff and students at the purchasing institution for one year from the date of purchase.
- eBook to upload to a VLE network (24-month licence) - this PDF can be uploaded to a secure, closed VLE network and accessed by staff and students at the purchasing institution for two years from the date of purchase.
our eBooks have an embedded code to detect copyright infringements, including unauthorised sharing and uploading.
Also available in printed format in this textbook