The purpose of this book written by Beverley Goodman is to develop your knowledge and understanding of the role of airline cabin crew. It seeks to dispel myths, to be informative and to encourage you to achieve your personal goals.
The book is structured around the 6 compulsory Units of the Level 2 Introduction to Cabin Crew Qualification offered by a number of awarding bodies (exam boards). Currently, these include Edexcel/BTEC, NCFE, City & Guilds and Ascentis. The book is also designed to be relevant to a variety of other cabin crew training and education courses. It is a useful revision tool and will prove helpful when completing tests, assignments and interviews.
Units covered in the book:
• Unit 1: Working as cabin crew
• Unit 2: Airline health, safety and security
• Unit 3: Aircraft emergency situations
• Unit 4: Dealing with passengers on board an aircraft
• Unit 5: Cabin service – selling techniques
• Unit 6: Making passenger announcements on board an aircraft