Written to cover the current BTEC Level 3 Travel and Tourism specifications, this full-colour VLE eBook
by Ray Youell provides comprehensive coverage of all the mandatory units for the qualification, plus a range of the most popular optional units. Written in a lively and engaging style, the book includes up-to-date statistics, case studies, assignments and student activities for the following Edexcel units:
• Unit 1: Investigating the Travel and Tourism Sector
• Unit 2: The Business of Travel and Tourism
• Unit 3: The UK as a Destination
• Unit 4: Customer Service in Travel and Tourism
• Unit 5: Marketing Travel and Tourism Products and Services
• Unit 6: Preparing for Employment in Travel and Tourism
• Unit 7: European Destinations
• Unit 8: Long-haul Travel Destinations
• Unit 9: Retail Travel Operations
• Unit 10: Business Travel Operations
• Unit 12: Responsible Tourism
• Unit 22: Work Experience in the Travel and Tourism Sector
• Unit 23: Residential Study Visit in Travel and Tourism
What can I do with each eBook version?
- eBook to upload to a VLE network (12-month licence) - this PDF can be uploaded to a secure, closed VLE network and accessed by staff and students at the purchasing institution for one year from the date of purchase. Printing is allowed.
- eBook to upload to a VLE network (24-month licence) - this PDF can be uploaded to a secure, closed VLE network and accessed by staff and students at the purchasing institution for two years from the date of purchase. Printing is allowed.
our eBooks have an embedded code to detect copyright infringements, including unauthorised sharing and uploading.
Also available in printed format in this textbook
. There is also a Tutor's CD-ROM
to accompany this eBook with a full range of teaching resources.