A1: Types of market research
A2: How travel and tourism organisations may use market research to identify customer needs and preferences
A3: How travel and tourism organisations may use research to identify travel and tourism trends
B1: Customer needs and preferences
B2: How travel and tourism organisations provide different products and services to meet customer needs and preferences
B3: Customer needs and different types of travel
B4: Travel planning to meet customer needs and preferences
So how does this VLE eBook work?
This eBook can be uploaded to a secure, closed VLE network at the purchasing institution only and accessed by the number of users (students and staff) selected when ordering. Limited printing is allowed in line with CLA guidelines. This is a one-time purchase and there are no annual renewal fees.
(1) Work out how many staff and students will need access to the eBook and choose the version you require - the price will update accordingly.
(2) Click the 'add to basket' button and check out in the normal way.
(3) Once your order is completed go to My Account and then My Orders and follow the instructions to download your eBook (maximum 3 downloads permitted).
(4) You can then arrange for the downloaded file to be uploaded to your network VLE.
(5) We've moved to a prepayment system for all orders, so paying by card via this website is the fastest way to get your eBook - access to the download is automatic when paying by card. We can accept Purchase Orders from schools and colleges, but will only be able to give you access to the eBook once full payment has been received.
Copyright notice: We use embedded code to detect copyright infringements, including unauthorised sharing and uploading. We always take copyright infringements very seriously.