How do I place an order on this website?
1. Browse our textbooks, eBook, CDs and subscriptions by using the left-hand navigation panels and the search box.
2. Once you have chosen the product(s) you wish to buy, enter the quantity required and click the orange 'add to basket' button.
3. The items will be added to your basket and you can either continue shopping or go to checkout.
4. At the checkout you can enter any discount voucher codes you may have and click on 'update basket' to apply the code.
5. You will then check out by entering your email address and billing/delivery information. If you already have an account with us, please log in.
6. Next choose your payment method and tick to confirm that you have read and accepted our terms and conditions.
7. Click on 'place order' to complete your transaction - you will receive a confirmation email automatically with full details of your order. Please check your spam folder if you do not receive this promptly.
School and college orders
Please note that this part of our business is not registered for VAT.
We welcome orders from schools and colleges. All school and college orders are now processed on a pre-paid basis - with payment by credit/debit card or BACS (bank transfer) prior to your order being completed. We no longer issue 30-day credit invoices nor accept cheque payments.
Placing an online order
It's easy to place an order securely on this website using a credit/debit card. Simply add the items you require to your basket and enter your card details when you check out.
Important: If you are admin/finance staff ordering on behalf of a member of teaching staff, please enter their name and email address in the comments box on the checkout page so that we can set up a download link for eBooks or a subscription for them.
Placing an offline order
If you prefer not to order online, you can use your own order form to place a firm order. Email your order to email@example.com. We will send you a proforma invoice detailing the amount to be paid and our bank details for a BACS payment (please use the invoice number as a reference when making your BACS payment). Once payment is received we will complete your order. Our full contact details can be found here.
Important: Please include the name and email address of the member of staff who is to receive the goods on your order.
These delivery charges currently apply to all offline orders from schools and colleges. Online orders are delivered free in the UK.
How do I use a voucher or coupon code?
We regularly run discount promotions for customers and subscribers using coupons or voucher codes. These codes should be entered in the relevant box at the checkout page and applied by clicking the 'Update Basket' button. The discount will then be applied automatically and you can place your order at the discounted price.
What cards do you accept?
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Visa Debit/Delta, UK Maestro and American Express.
All payments are processed via secure servers using the Stripe Payment System with 3D Secure enabled.
Has my order been despatched?
You will be sent an email to confirm despatch of your order. You can also sign in to your account to check the status of your order at any time.
Can I cancel an order?
You have the right to cancel your order for physical products (textbooks, CDs, etc.) within 7 working days of receipt of the goods supplied (orders for digital products, such as eBooks, digital resources, subscriptions, etc., cannot be cancelled once payment has been confirmed, as this is the point at which the download process starts.). Any cancellation must be notified to Travel and Tourism Publishing Ltd. in writing or by email (see our contact details here). If you cancel the order within seven days of the receipt of the goods you should return the goods to Travel and Tourism Publishing Ltd. at your expense within 30 days. It is recommended that you return the goods in the original packaging or similar and should take reasonable care of the goods. We recommend that you obtain proof of posting when returning items. A full refund (less postage and packing) will be issued by Travel and Tourism Publishing Ltd. within 30 days if the goods are received in resaleable condition. If the goods are not received in resaleable condition, we reserve the right to deduct an amount from the refund for any resulting loss in value. This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
What about international orders?
Please see this section if you live outside the UK and wish to place an order.