Written exactly to the current AQA specifications, this VLE eBook by Catherine Carden offers a variety of activities that students can carry out in class or for homework when completing the Single or Double Award GCSE. Pitched at the appropriate level to support learners of all abilities, the workbook covers the following GCSE Units using a clear, easy-to-use page layout with space to write answers:
• Unit 1: Understanding leisure and tourism destinations
• Unit 2: The nature of leisure and tourism
• Unit 3: The business of leisure and tourism
• Unit 4: Investigating tourism destinations and impact
The accompanying Teacher Guide VLE eBook
(purchased separately) provides full answers to the activities, plus extra sample assessment materials and a skills grid, thereby saving valuable preparation time.
What can I do with each eBook version?
- eBook to upload to a VLE network (12-month licence) - this PDF can be uploaded to a secure, closed VLE network and accessed by staff and students at the purchasing institution for one year from the date of purchase.
- eBook to upload to a VLE network (24-month licence) - this PDF can be uploaded to a secure, closed VLE network and accessed by staff and students at the purchasing institution for two years from the date of purchase.
our eBooks have an embedded code to detect copyright infringements, including unauthorised sharing and uploading.
Also available in printed format in this textbook