This essential Teacher Guide by Catherine Carden complements the Classroom Activities for Edexcel GCSE Leisure & Tourism Student VLE eBook
, which offers a variety of activities that students can carry out in class or for homework when completing the Single or Double Award GCSE. The Teacher Guide provides full answers to the activities in the student workbook and includes extra sample assessment materials that can be used as practice and when revising for the exams and internal assessments. The Teacher Guide also includes a Skills Grid to highlight all the skills that students are using while carrying out each activity, showing how they are developing skills at the same time as increasing their subject knowledge.
The Teacher Guide follows the same unit format as the student activities book:
• Unit 1: The leisure and tourism industry
• Unit 2: Sales, promotion and operations in leisure and tourism
• Unit 3: The leisure and tourism environment
• Unit 4: Customers and employment in leisure and tourism
What can I do with each eBook version?
- eBook to upload to a VLE network (12-month licence) - this PDF can be uploaded to a secure, closed VLE network and accessed by staff and students at the purchasing institution for one year from the date of purchase.
- eBook to upload to a VLE network (24-month licence) - this PDF can be uploaded to a secure, closed VLE network and accessed by staff and students at the purchasing institution for two years from the date of purchase.
our eBooks have an embedded code to detect copyright infringements, including unauthorised sharing and uploading.
Also available in printed format in this textbook