Exactly matched to the 2010
BTEC Level 3 Travel and Tourism specifications, this full-colour third edition of our popular textbook by Ray Youell builds on the units found in Book 1
(ISBN 9780956268044). Designed to engage students across a range of abilities, this book includes up-to-date statistics, case studies, assignments and student activities covering the following popular Edexcel optional units:
• Unit 11: Investigating the Cruise Industry
• Unit 13: Tour Operations
• Unit 14: Specialist Tourism
• Unit 15: Working as a Holiday Representative
• Unit 16: Passenger Transport for Travel and Tourism
• Unit 17: Events, Conferences and Exhibitions
• Unit 19: UK Visitor Attractions
• Unit 26: Researching Current Issues in Travel and Tourism
These units have been carefully chosen to provide students with a comprehensive overview of the travel and tourism industry, thereby enhancing their future career prospects.
There is also a Teaching Pack CD
to accompany this book (ISBN 9780956268075) with suggested schemes of work, extra student activities and worksheets, full-colour PowerPoint presentations, answers to textbook test questions, etc.