Written to cover the current (2010
) BTEC Level 3 Travel and Tourism specifications, this full-colour VLE eBook
by Ray Youell provides comprehensive coverage of all the mandatory units for the qualification, plus a range of the most popular optional units. Written in a lively and engaging style, the book includes up-to-date statistics, case studies, assignments and student activities for the following Edexcel units:
• Unit 1: Investigating the Travel and Tourism Sector
• Unit 2: The Business of Travel and Tourism
• Unit 3: The UK as a Destination
• Unit 4: Customer Service in Travel and Tourism
• Unit 5: Marketing Travel and Tourism Products and Services
• Unit 6: Preparing for Employment in Travel and Tourism
• Unit 7: European Destinations
• Unit 8: Long-haul Travel Destinations
• Unit 9: Retail Travel Operations
• Unit 10: Business Travel Operations
• Unit 12: Responsible Tourism
• Unit 22: Work Experience in the Travel and Tourism Sector
• Unit 23: Residential Study Visit in Travel and Tourism
How can I use these VLE ebooks?
Each VLE eBook can be uploaded to a secure, closed VLE network and accessed by the number of students and staff (selected when ordering) at the purchasing institution only. Printing is allowed. This is a one-time purchase and there are no annual renewal fees.
Copyright Notice: our eBooks have an embedded code to detect copyright infringements, including unauthorised sharing and uploading.
Also available in printed format in this textbook
. There is also a Tutor's CD-ROM
to accompany this eBook with a full range of teaching resources.