Exactly matched to the current (2010
) BTEC Level 3 Travel and Tourism specifications, this full-colour VLE eBook
by Ray Youell builds on the units found in Book 1
(ISBN 9780956268044). Designed to engage students across a range of abilities, this book includes up-to-date statistics, case studies, assignments and student activities covering the following popular Edexcel optional units:
• Unit 11: Investigating the Cruise Industry
• Unit 13: Tour Operations
• Unit 14: Specialist Tourism
• Unit 15: Working as a Holiday Representative
• Unit 16: Passenger Transport for Travel and Tourism
• Unit 17: Events, Conferences and Exhibitions
• Unit 19: UK Visitor Attractions
• Unit 26: Researching Current Issues in Travel and Tourism
These units have been carefully chosen to provide students with a comprehensive overview of the travel and tourism industry, thereby enhancing their future career prospects.
How can I use these VLE ebooks?
Each VLE eBook can be uploaded to a secure, closed VLE network and accessed by the number of students and staff (selected when ordering) at the purchasing institution only. Printing is allowed. This is a one-time purchase and there are no annual renewal fees.
our eBooks have an embedded code to detect copyright infringements, including unauthorised sharing and uploading.
Also available in printed format in this textbook
. There is also a Tutor's CD-ROM
to accompany this eBook with a full range of teaching resources.