This 186-page Downloadable
Teaching Pack includes everything you need to successfully deliver Unit 5 Cabin Service - Selling Techniques
. It can be used for Edexcel/BTEC, NCFE, City & Guilds and Ascentis Level 2 Introduction to Cabin Crew
courses, plus a variety of other education and training courses.
Resources included in the Teaching Pack include:
• A detailed scheme of work
• Lesson plans
• Student activities (with answers)
• Assignment brief
• Airline-specific paperwork
• PowerPoint presentations
• Links to useful websites, etc.
What can I do with this Teaching Pack?
The Teaching Pack is delivered as a digital resource and includes Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files that can be printed and adapted to suit local circumstances.
- eBook for personal use by single user - this PDF can be read on a PC, tablet or mobile by a single purchaser. Printing is allowed, but uploading to a VLE network is strictly prohibited.
- eBook to upload to a VLE network - this PDF can be uploaded to a secure, closed VLE network and accessed by staff and students at the purchasing institution. Printing is allowed.
- VLE access at different sites within the same college/school group is available on payment of a supplement.
Copyright Notice: Printing of materials in this Teaching Pack and uploading to a secure VLE is permitted for the purchasing institution only. Our digital resources and eBooks have an embedded code to detect copyright infringements, including unauthorised sharing and uploading.