1.1 Describe ways in which types of tourists can be classified
1.2 Explain the appeal of the UK as a tourism destination
2.1 Describe sectors of the UK tourism industry
2.2 Describe types of UK tourism destinations
2.3 Describe how different organisations market UK tourism
3.1 Evaluate the range of employment opportunities within the UK tourism industry
3.2 Describe skills, qualities and qualifications required to work in the UK tourism industry
3.3 Analyse employment trends within the UK tourism industry
4.1 Explain the importance of managing UK tourism destinations
4.2 Discuss factors which could impact on the future development of UK tourism destinations
So how does this VLE eTextbook work?
This eTextbook can be uploaded to a secure, closed VLE network at the purchasing institution only and accessed by the number of students and staff selected when ordering. Limited printing is allowed in line with CLA guidelines. This is a one-time purchase and there are no annual renewal fees.
(1) Work out how many staff and students will need access to the eTextbook and choose the version you require - the price will update accordingly.
(2) Click the 'add to basket' button and check out in the normal way.
(3) Once your order is completed go to My Account and then My Orders and follow the instructions to download your eTextbook (maximum 3 downloads permitted).
(4) You can then arrange for the downloaded file to be uploaded to your network VLE.
(5) We've moved to a prepayment system for all orders, so paying by card via this website is the fastest way to get your eTextbook - access to the download is automatic when paying by card. We can accept Purchase Orders from schools and colleges, but will only be able to give you access to the eTextbook once full payment has been received.
Copyright notice: We use embedded code to detect copyright infringements, including unauthorised sharing and uploading. We always take copyright infringements very seriously.